Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Your Fruits Are Showing

Jesus said that we will know unbelievers or Born Again Christians by their fruits. Just to let you know, your fruits showing, and you can't hide them from anyone.

I will begin this article by sharing with you what God has called me to do for His Kingdom. First to let you know, that I have decided to put Jesus first in my life. And second, I will stay focused on the calling that God has put on my heart. And that is to share the Gospel to the world. By using the Internet as a vehicle to accomplish this mission. And by writing articles and posting them on my blog site for Jesus. To reach the lost souls world wide for Jesus Christ.

A brief story about writing Articles for Jesus.

I just thought I would share with you. That God has really done an amazing thing for me. It has become very easy for me to write Articles for Jesus now. I have a stack of Articles that I have written, and they are ready to be publish. There was a time when I struggled very hard, just to come up with a title, much less the content for the rest of the article.

Now I actually wake up with a article in my thoughts, the complete article from the title to the end of the article. If you was to ask my wife Pat. She would tell you that is true. The words for articles flow almost daily. And all I can say is, thank you Jesus.

Back in 1984 God called me to build a 12 foot by 6 foot cross and walk where ever the Holy Spirit led me. To share with everyone I met, that "Jesus Loves You". And that calling has never left me.

I would pray that God would give me boldness as I walked with the cross to share the message of love and forgiveness of our sins through Jesus Christ. The boldness that I prayed for so I would become a good street wittiness of the Gospel. And the boldness came over me so strong. That I cared less what people thought about me walking with the cross, sharing the love of Jesus. And the same boldness has stayed with me even to this day. As I share the same message of Jesus Christ world wide by way of the Internet, and writing articles and blogging.

I know that I must decrease and Christ must increase. I feel in my spirit as Moses did when he received the calling from God at the burning bush. I am to go and bind Satan in the Name Of Jesus, to demand that Satan is to let Gods people go, in the Name Of Jesus.

I have a very heavy burden to reach out to those who are lost and for those who are being deceived by ministers who are living the "life style of the rich and famous" from the money that they receive, that is donated to their church. Known as the "Prosperity Gospel" or "Seeker Friendly Gospel". If you can call it a Gospel at all?

I am also deeply disturbed. Why? Because I know that some of the people I see walking around me daily are going to hell. And they have no clue what is ahead of them. And I want to reach out to them. But they are to busy with life. That they don't have the time to think about eternal things right now. This is so sad. And it bothers me deeply. But what else can I do. Even Jesus could not save everyone. Because of their harden hearts. I wrote a article about this called "Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart?" Read it if you get a chance. It explains a harden heart and why God allows it to happen.

Thanks so much everyone.

I am so thankful for the prayers from my online prayer partners, world wide. You all really mean so much to me. And may God Bless you and your families.

The problems that the world is going through today, can only be solved by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. But they also will not listen because of their harden hearts.

OK now, on to the message about the title of this Article.

"Your Fruits Are Showing"

I guess the title of this Article surprised you? But it is a very true Biblical statement.

The fruits of the Born Again Believers.

(1.) We read about this in (Galatians 5:22,23) These are the fruits that we will see in the life of every true Born Again Christians any where on earth.

22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

It says that we will know true Born Again Christians by these fruits in their life.

The fruits of the lost or unbelievers.

(2.) Now in (Galatians 5:19-21) We see what the fruits of the ones who live in the flesh who are not saved and what their fruits will be.

19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

We all as Born Again Christians must receive the power of the Holy Spirit. If we want to become an effective witnesses for Jesus Christ. Jesus told his disciples to wait and don't do anything until they are empowered by the Holy Spirit from on high. Then they will be His witnesses. So we also need this power from on high to produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit in our lives. We can't do it without the help of the Holy Spirit.

We all must pray that God will fill us with His Holy Spirit, so we can become life changing witnesses for Jesus Christ. We can't accomplish this by our own will. It will not work.

We must allow the Holy Spirit to produce the fruits of the spirit in our life.

In (John 15:8) it says, that God is Glorified when we bear much fruits. If we trully want to Glorify God and if we really want to be known as one of Jesus' deciples. Then we must bear much fruits.

In (Luke 6:44) it says, that every tree is known by its fruits.

When I read these verses and I pray that God will let the Holy Spirit produce the fruits of the spirit in and through my life. So I will Glorify God in my life.

The verses above is God's gauge for us to measure whether or not we are walking in the Holly Spirit or walking as a lukewarm believer. Which God says there is no middle ground when it comes to going to Heaven or Hell. We are either lost or saved. Period!

So be very prayerful at all times and watch the gauge in (Galatians 5:22,23) about producing the fruits of the Holy Spirit in and through your life. Because once we died, it is to late to try to get it right again. We only have one chance to get it right. And God told us how to do it in the Bible. That is why we must read the Bible and pray daily.

The first thing that the Holy Spirit will produce in our live will be, the fruit of love. The kind of love that we can forgive everyone and even love and forgive our enemies. God's kind of love that He produces through us. A love beyond our understanding.

A love that has a burden to reach the lost people for Jesus Christ. And a love that has a compassion to help the poor people who are starving and living in poverty all across the globe.

In America were we have plenty it is easy to forget about those who are starving and who are poor. I will share this with you. I am being convicted by the Holy Spirit to also reach out to the needy and poor people world wide. I must do my part in the Name Of Jesus. Please pray that God will show me the way to help feed these starving people. Listen I am deeply burden in my spirit while I write this Article.

Please pray for me. That I will be able to find a Godly mission to help support, to help feed the starving children and the poor people around the world. And pray that the Lord will provide the funds to do so.

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment