Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Many Beautiful Faces Of Jesus Christ

I was reading the Bible and these verses came alive in my spirit. And I just closed my eyes and thought about all the people that I have met in my life. And after reading these verses, I noticed that all the people that I have met. Was the many faces of Jesus. And I cried. Why?


Let me explain:


In Matthew 25:31-46 it says it all and why I cried,


31. When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:


32. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:


33. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.


34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:


35. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:


36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.


37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?


38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?


39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?


40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:


42. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:


43. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.


44. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?


45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.


46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.


What Jesus is saying here is, a blessed reward will be given to some and a warning of judgement coming for others. There is a judgement coming for those who did not take care of Jesus while they lived their life on this earth.


Oh My God, This is why I know I have not done my part and I am so sorry for letting you down Jesus. Lord please forgive me. I'm so sorry.


Listen everyone, this is very important. I hope and pray that I will be able to explain to you all what God has put on my heart to share with you in this message.


I pray that you and I never ever turn our backs on Jesus again.


Here is the message, it is a warning of judgement for some and a blessed reward for others. So, please read this message very carefully.


In Matthew 25:31-46, it tells everyone of us, what ever we do to anyone we met in our life's journey on this earth, we do to Jesus...


That is why I titled this article "The Many Beautiful Faces Of Jesus Christ".


In verse (45) Jesus said, "Then shall he (Jesus) answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me".


Oh My God, I have many times through out my life, have gotten angry, and turned my back on you. Because I did it to someone that I met in my life. Lord I am so sorry. Please forgive me. In Jesus name I pray. Help me Jesus to love and forgive others and help me help people like you do. From this day forward, I want to love like you do Jesus.


Every day I still fall short of loving Jesus, because it shows how short I fall in loving others. Because, what I do to others I do to Jesus. Because I know now we can't separate the two. That is what Jesus said, in verse (45) read it again (Jesus said, "Then shall he (Jesus) answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me)


See, to be honest with you all. I still struggle at times and get upset when someone walks slow in front of me. Or when I am driving down the highway and someone cuts me off and gets in front of me. I immediately get upset before I know it.


And now I know, that each time I get upset at someone, I am actually getting upset at you Jesus. Because Jesus said, what ever I do to someone else, I do to Him. Lord help me be a more loving and better person. I'm so sorry Jesus. Please forgive me Jesus.


It takes love to overcome the hate in the world. And it starts with us. That's what Jesus is saying here.


See, I now realized what Jesus was saying in these verses. I learned a hard lesson here. And it took the power of the Holy Spirit to reveal it to me. As I love others, I am loving God Himself. Jesus said, the 2 greatest commandments are, to love God with all your heart, soul and mind. And to love your neighbor as yourself.


We read this in Luke 10:27


27. So he (Jesus) answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and love ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”


People, I don't know about you. But this message is so powerful and a staggering revelation to me, that it has change my way of seeing people through the eyes of Jesus now.


Man I have heard these verses and read these verses over and over and it never came to life in my spirit until now. Wow, all I can say is, Lord please forgive me. I never realized until now. I'm so sorry.


Jesus is telling us all, the body of Christ world wide. Treat everyone from now own you meet everyday, as you would treat Jesus Himself. Because that is what we do when we treat others with kindness. We treat Jesus with kindness.


And not only that. Jesus said for us to love and forgive our enemies. I think that is the hardest part to do for many people world wide. But we must, with the help of the Holy Spirit. Because Jesus said, as we forgive other we will be forgiven. See, not forgiving someone holds you in bondage. Forgiving sets you free. Jesus said, the truth will set you free. Because we are all created in His image.


We read this in Genesis 1:26


26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.


Ask yourself this question and be honest with yourself. If you saw a homeless person on the streets from now own, after reading this article. Will you help them? Or would you turn a blind eye to their pain and hunger and walk away? Remember, Jesus said, as you do unto them you do to Him.


I now give a few bucks to every one who is down on their luck. And I tell them Jesus told me to give you this. And I say, "Jesus Loves You."


People, let us all start today loving others with love in action. By giving joyfully. Because faith without works is dead. Give through love in faith trusting God will take care of you every step of the way, the rest of your life. God loves a cheerfully giver.


Take up your cross and follow Jesus. Jesus really wants to show you something very special. Just follow Him and learn from Him daily. And never look back again. Always remembering the story of Lots wife. Always remember this, Jesus is always moving forward. See, if we stay in the past we are not moving forward.


Let the past go. And look to Jesus and follow Him. I know what I am talking about here. It took me 9 years to let go of my past. And now I am set free to live my new life in Jesus Christ. Looking to the future.


Giving that is not given out of love is worth nothing in God's eyes. It is worthless. We all must ask the Holy Spirit help us learn to love to give what God has given us. This means giving our time, or taking the time to spend a few minutes with a friend or family member to encourage them and lift them up.


It also means giving some money to help someone out and not expecting them to repay you. I always tell everyone I give money to, to help someone out down the road, that is how they pay me back.


It also means to give a hug, a smile and tell people how much they mean to you. Just start loving people by being a friend. If you want to be loved, then be lovable. Just be the person God created you to be. And that person is you.


God will take great care of you. Just follow Jesus. And the miracles will follow you and also your blessing from God.


We read in Malachi 3:10 it says.


10. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


God is telling us all test Him by giving out of love and see if He will pour out a blessing on us that we will not have enough room to store it.


So, now we have so much that we have to give it away because we have too much. Now after we give that away. We receive another pouring out of blessings on us we have to give that away. And this continues over and over again.


You can't out give God. No one can. I have seen blessings like this happen in my own walk with Jesus.


See, the only love we keep is the love we give away.


We read in Deuteronomy 15:10 it says,


10. Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.


God is saying here, that if we give freely or joyfully out of love for others. God Himself will bless us in all we do. We must through faith believe what God says. He will do for us. And by faith He will bring what He says to pass. And you and I will be living in His total pouring out of blessings on us daily. So we can be a blessing to others.


We can only imagine the rewards God has in store for us, who love Him by loving others. Here is an awesome you tube video that will end this article with an awesome praise gift to God.
Click Here to watch the video.


May God richly bless you and your family.


Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment