Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Stand By Me


God Loves Everyone Of You. Remember That...

We read in John 3:16,17 how much God Loves everyone of us.

16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

I found this song the other day and these verses above came to me. You can watch the You Tube Video I found called "Stand By Me" by clicking here.

I read these verses above and I realize that we need to love and forgive one another as Christ Jesus loves and forgives us.

To receive Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. On the right hand side of this blog you will see the prayer of Salvation. Pray that prayer and by faith Jesus will come into your heart and save you and forgive you of all your sins. And you will instantly become a child of God.

Also if you would like you can watch the Jesus Film Video in your own language. It is at the top of this blog site.

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment