Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Portrait Of A Loving God

Have you ever took the time to really think about what God is really like? I have and I am in total awe about what God showed me.

I will attempt to do my best with the help of the Holy Spirit. To share with you how awesome God really is and how much God really love each of us.

I will start off by saying this. God is so loving that He gives drink and food to all people, even if they do believe in Him or not.

There is a thought for today.

People who owns ranches sometimes struggle to feed their livestock. But, God feeds every reptile, fish, bird, animal, human, plant, and insect on the face of the earth. And He never ever worries about running out of food to feed them tomorrow or the next day.

God gives everyone of us on earth the Sun light every day. But He never charges us a light bill. God supplies all the water that all life on earth needs to survive. And never charges us a water bill. God supplies all living beings on earth with food to eat and never charges us a grocery bill. God supplies every living thing on earth with oxygen. That is so important so life can stay alive. But God never charges us a bill to fill our oxygen bottles.

This is no joke. The other day I pulled into a gas station to air up my tire on my car. Just one tire. And it cost me $2 dollars. See what I am trying to say in this article? Man even charges us for air. God gives it to us free.

Some people struggle to pay their water bill. Yet God waters the earth free.

I can go on and on naming all the blessings we receive from God. And I know in my heart if you where to take the time, you can name even more blessings that you receive from God.

God really does love us. Or He would not take so good of care of us.

Now get this you all. This is the truth.

World leaders are now wanting to charge every person on the face of the earth a Corbin tax. They want to charge us to breathe. Who would have ever thought that this would ever have happened. The Corbin tax paid in by all of us, will not fix anything. But it will fatten the wallets of a lot of people in charge of this service.

It seems like evil is trying to find ways to do evil more eviler. It seems like the world is getting darker and darker. And I know that Jesus said it would.

Yes, this is how I feel. This world is not my home. I am only passing through.

God holds everything in place. With out this balance and harmony there would be no life on earth at all. Example: Like the planets in perfect orbit. The Sun is at the right distance from the earth to sub stain life.

The Holiness of God is something that we could never understand. Nothing can be compared to God. He is above everything, even our thoughts.

God can not be contained. But yet He is there. He is everywhere.

A lot of people say they know God. But, do they? I mean really, do they really know God? God said, my thoughts are not your thoughts. And He ways are not your ways.

One thing I can say for sure and that is. If we really knew God we would not sin so easily. So my question is? Really how much do we know God? The truth is, most people only know God. But they don't know Him personally. They have never had a personal relationship with God. Because, their actions shows this to be the truth.

Jesus said, if you love me you would keep my commandments. I think that says it all. And Jesus said, we will know them by their fruits.

God knows everything. Nothing surprises God. He even knows our thoughts before we think about them. God even knows when we are walking or sitting. God was there even when you was in your mother's womb. God is everywhere, Psalms 139, read the whole chapter.

God even knows the number of hairs on your head. That is how much He loves you. He makes sure you are in His care.

God hates pride and arrogance, Proverbs 8:13

13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

We should never be so arrogant, to think that God owes us anything.

People takes and takes and gives very little back. God on the other hand gives and gives.

One more thing. God told us to love our enemies also. God shows us that He does what He says. Because, He lets it rain on the just and the unjust. I thought I would share this with you.

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment