Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Friday, June 17, 2011

When God Shows Up

I'm never unemployed, God has always got something for me to do for His Kingdom. That is how much God takes care of me.

The other day as I was relaxing at home, Thanking God for showering me with His great love. A thought come to my mind.

I was thinking, when the world hears the name of Jesus. I wondered what picture comes to their mind? Most everyone thinks about a man who struggled with the hardships of life, like we all do. And they picture He went about life doing good things and teaching others about Heaven. And then He was beaten and died on a Roman cross. And that's about it. I guess that's what they think when they hear the name of Jesus.

But the question I would like to ask someone is? How do you picture Jesus in your mind, when you hear His name?

I would like to share with you, what I think, when I hear the name of Jesus. Here is my testimony.

"Living With Jesus"

When I think about Jesus. I see a real human being. A man that loves life and loves His Father in Heaven. And loves people with a love that goes beyond any love we have ever witnessed in our life. A love much greater then the love that a Mom and a Dad has for their new born child.

I have come to realize in a personal way. That Jesus is a very caring and loving person. But, He is also a person with great power. So much power that even His words can stop a storm in it's tracks. He was so powerful, that He can even defy gravity and walk on water. His power flowed out of Him to others, He even healed people from any and all illnesses. And He even has the power to raise people from the dead, by just speaking the words of life.

And I was suddenly struck with awe as I thought. Wow, this is the Jesus I know. Here is a man who did not fear anything or anyone. A person who has absolute authority over everything. Nothing is above Him. And He controls everything. This is the Jesus I know. And just to let you know. In the Bible we read about the compassionate side and the powerful side of Jesus' as a human being.

"Jesus is a person someone would not want to mess with."

And it dawned on me. This is the Jesus that I talk to in prayer. The one who hears all my prayers. And just knowing Jesus in this way, has changed my life forever. It gives me the confidence to stand in His presence and under His Glory. And knowing this with all my heart, I have no cause to fear anything. That is how real Jesus is to me.

Do you really know, that it is only because of Jesus' love for you. That you are still alive this very minute.

Have you stop long enough to thank Jesus for giving you this moment. He gave you one more minute to live. So you can go and tell someone that you love them.

This is the Jesus that I gave my life too. I ask Him to come into my heart and take over my life and become my personal Saviour and Lord of my life. And He washed away all my sins and forgave me. And now He lives His life in me and through me. And He has wrote my name in the book of life. And I will spend eternity with Him in Heaven. That is the Jesus I personally know.

Jesus enjoyed His Fathers creation to the fullest. We should take time out of our busy schedules and slow down and enjoy life. God has so much to show us but we are too busy to notice.

Jesus wants to take us somewhere.

Jesus told us to take up our cross and follow Him.

As I thought about what Jesus said, when He said. Take up your cross and follow Me. It dawned on me that Jesus wants to take me somewhere and show me something. Wow, what a awesome thought.

Most people when they read the Bible, they read it as a regular book. Just filled with words. People remember verses, but they remain just words. And the words don't come alive in their life.

In (John 1:1) we read,

1. IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

We learn here that the Scriptures, Gods word, is a living person, Jesus Christ himself. The living word.

That is how I read the Bible. I read the Bible as God wants to tell me something, in a personal way. Example: In (John 3:16)

16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I will read this verse personally. As God is speaking only to me.

For God so loved the (ME), that he gave his only begotten Son, that (IF I) believeth in him (I WILL) not perish, but have everlasting life.

And all I can say after reading that verse is, Thank You Jesus. That is how I take up my cross and follow Jesus. As I walk personally with Jesus in my life daily. He shows me things in His word and He also shows me things as I walk through the streets life. He shows me His beauty in his word and His creation. Jesus is very real to me.

"Question? Is Jesus Real To You?"

I have seen some of my prayers answered in my life. And some of my prayers did not get answered. But I know with all my heart, that Jesus knows what is best for me. So, I leave it up to Him to make the right decision for me, when it comes to answering my prayers or not. Gods will be done not mine. It really doesn't matter to me either way. I only want to follow Jesus and learn from Him. To sleep were He sleeps, to sit and rest when He rest.

I want to worship God and serve Him only. I know that some people that I have met and will meet in the future on this journey, as I follow Jesus. That some people will miss understand me. But that's OK with me. I'm at peace with God. I don't care anymore what people think about me and my love for Jesus. I just want to please Jesus and no one else. That's all I want to do anymore with my life. To live for Jesus.

When I was called by the Lord to walked with the cross back on December 22,1984. I learned a very valuable lesson back then. God showed me personally, the true value of loving God first with all my heart and how to love everyone, as I love myself. And that journey back then really taught me first hand. How to be humble before God.

Now, I'm 56 years old. And these days, I try to do my best to express what I feel God want to say, through my written messages. And I realized, that the message is the same, that I spoke back in 1984. When I was walking with the cross. And that message is "Jesus Loves You."

Jesus stands waiting for us today to develop a personal relationship with Him. Not just to go to church and hear a great sermon about Him, and we walk away saying to our self. Wow, what a great message that was and we think the rest of the week about what Jesus said, in the Scriptures. Jesus wants us to realize that He is a real person. Who wants to live His life in us and through us.

That is the mission that Jesus has me doing for the Kingdom of God today. Jesus has me using the Internet as a vehicle to spread the Gospel world wide for Him.

And I ask God in prayer, Jesus why me? I'm not even a good writer. I miss spell words and some times it's hard for me to see. Because of bad eye sight.

And I said, Lord there are much better writers out there. Those who can express Your message a whole lot better then me. Lord I said, I don't even qualify for the mission that You want me to do for You. And I ask again in prayer, Why Me Lord?

The Lord assured me, that He will get the Glory, not me. And all He wants me to do, is to be obedient to Him and stay focused on the mission that He has given me to do and serve Him. So I will do my best people, with Gods help. OK.

So, I will Obey His commandment and take up my cross and follow Him. Just like He told me to do.

In (Mark 14:35-36) we read,

35. And he (Jesus) went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.

36. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Here we find Jesus in great distress about the battle that is about to take place in a few hours. What He was dreading the most was, being separated from God, nailed to a cross and paying the price for our sins, so we could be saved. So, Jesus agreed with His Father and excepted His plan to go to the cross and save us.

Think of that awesome statement for a moment. Jesus did this, just to save you. That is how much "Jesus Loves You." Jesus does not want you to be separated from God and His Love for you.

This Is The Greatest Rescue Mission Ever Launched In The History Of Mankind

And I know that the disaster of the Apollo 13 moon mission was also a great rescue mission. And I know with all my heart that it was God behind the scenes that brought those astronauts back to earth safe.

Listen very closely here people. This is very serious stuff that I'm about to tell you.

We have only one chance in this life to get it right the first time. We will not have a second chance to try again, once we die. We all have been warned over and over. That is a powerful statement.

We only get second chances to get our life right with God while we are still alive on this earth. So please, don't play around with your soul and eternity. Eternal life is more real then this life we know on this earth.

I Now Have True Job Security

I now work full time for God. No, I'm not talking about receiving donations from people. I don't care about that stuff. I'm talking about serving the Lord with a joyful heart. And He takes very good care of me. I don't worry about money and bills anymore.

All I want to do is serve Jesus. And that's it, nothing else. Because Jesus taught me something very special in His word.

In (Matthew 6:33) we read,

33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

What He is saying here is. Do these things, seeking God first and He will take care of your needs. So, don't worry about these things. Worrying causes fear and bondage. Trusting that God will take care of us, sets us free from worry. So we can enjoy life.

Now, Get Ready! I will now share with you, the most soul shaking truth, that Jesus ever revealed to me. From the Scriptures. I have not shared this revelation from the Bible with anyone until now.

See, God knows that I have a heavy burden for lost souls. I have a strong desire within my spirit to try to reach as many people as I can. Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them. So, they will have a chance to repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord before it's too late.

I know from first hand experience walking with the cross over 375 miles, that some people will laugh at me and the message about Salvation through Jesus Christ. And that they will continue in their sins. That breaks my heart.

Why? Because it is like someone fell over board from a huge ship that we was on, into the sea. And the ship is so huge that I can't reach him. And we are 100 miles out in the sea. And there is no land in sight. And he is starting to get surrounded by sharks. And I am throwing him a life jacket. And I'm yelling grab the life jacket and I will pull you in. But to my shock he is unwilling to grab hold of it. And he is totally unaware of the dangers that is all around him. I want to help him but he won't let me.

OK, Here is the shocking truth that was revealed to me in the Bible.

God revealed this to me about sharing the Gospel, that my only job, is to sow the seeds of the Gospel. And if people rejects the message, it is not my fault.

It was revealed to me, that even Jesus could not save everyone either. And I was shaken to the core of my spirit when God revealed this truth to me.

And I realized that it was the Holy Spirit who revealed this to me not man. Many people will always reject Jesus' message of Salvation through Him and no other. There is no other way to Heaven. But through Jesus. Jesus is the only way.

And Jesus also revealed to me. Anyone who is cast into hell, can not shake their fist at God for putting them there. They chose to go there them self. And they can never blame anyone but them self.

People, that absolutely blew my mind. That even Jesus could not save everyone either. I love the way Jesus teaches us with absolute authority.

Jesus also showed me, when I was walking with the cross. That I am not to fear what people might think about me. Or what might happen to me while I was on this journey for God. I prayed for God to give me the boldness to share the Gospel with everyone I met. And that is what I did. And I was absolutely amazed at the response from the people. And when I was alone I cried and ask Jesus. Why did You choose me to walk with the cross.

I said in silent prayer. My God, do You think that much of me. To send me on a journey to speak to the people for You. Sharing the same gospel that Your disciples did 2000 years ago. Lord I said, I feel so unworthy. And I heard in my spirit. Well done my faithful servant. And I cried again. Listen people, God will use you to be a soul winner, just be willing to go and He will take care of you.

When I pray, I just talk to the Father in Jesus name. I talk with God as I would you face to face. That is how simple my personal relationship with Jesus is. He is my everything. Everything else that the world has to offer me is total rubbish.

Jesus wants this kind of relationship with all His children. Just be real and share your heart with Him and He will hear your prayers.

Jesus is on our side.

There is nothing like knowing without a shadow of a doubt that a prayer you just prayed was answered. You actually see it happen before your eyes. And it is so awesome to know that God cares that much for us.

Another thing that Jesus showed me while I was walking with the cross was.

Do you remember when Pilate was telling Jesus that he has the power to crucify him.

We can read this in (John 19:10,11)

10. Then saith Pilate unto him (Jesus), Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?

11. Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

We learn here a very interesting truth here, that God has revealed to us, concerning His protection over us, His children. I am amazed at this statement, that Pilate could not do anything to Jesus if God doesn't allow it to happen. Wow, that is so awesome. I love it.

Listen Brothers and Sisters? This is the Jesus we serve. I Pray, that you will let Jesus become very real in your life. Talk to Him in prayer as you would your best friend. Open your heart to Him. And trust Him no matter what happens in your life. Because He said, I am with you always. We can read this in, (Matthew 28:18-20)

18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

These are the last words that Jesus spoke on earth after His Resurrection. And just before He ascended into Heaven. Wow, what powerful words he left us with.

This is how real Jesus is to me. I careless about the things of this world. They will not last anyway. I can't stand worrying about things that are not eternal. It is a waste of my time.

How real is Jesus to me? Well I will be glad to tell you.

Jesus is more real to me then anything I know. He is a real person to me. A real person that I talk to daily through my prayers. When I go for a walk I follow Jesus. Because He wants to show me something. And I actually sit down to a dinner with Jesus every time I eat. As I relax on the couch Jesus is there relaxing with me. Sharing His wisdom with me, as I read His word the Bible. To me the Bible is a letter from home. I want to read what is in the letter. When I sleep He watches over me. Because of Him I have no worries. And I am never unemployed working for Jesus. All I want to do is hang out with Jesus. He alone is the answer to all my questions.

That my friend, is how real Jesus is to me. And He wants this same personal relationship with you.

Jesus wants us to share His message of Love and Salvation and forgiveness of sins. With people we meet in our life. It's that simple. We get so excited over things and we want to tell all our friends and family about it. We talk about the things that excite us. Is Jesus that real in your life?

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment