Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Friday, December 2, 2011

What Christmas Means To Me

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. It is the time of the year when everyone remembers Jesus and His birth. Jesus is the reason for the season. But it is the saddest time of the year for me also. Let me explain.

I would like to share something with you that has bothered me since I was a child. And that is, how Christmas is viewed by many people world wide.

I will start off by saying this. I know by reading the Bible that the scriptures teach us that Jesus was not born on the winter month of December 25. OK, let us say it is, so I can explain why I feel sad on Christmas the time of the birth of Jesus Christ.

OK, what has bothered me since I was a child, even before I got save on November 1984 is this?

How would you feel if everyone around the world received presents on your birthday and not you? Would you get upset? I think everyone would, don't you?

Well that is how greedy we all have become. Jesus Christ does not even get a thank you from any of us on His birthday. How sad but so true.

Let us on Christmas day say a little thank you for what Jesus has done for us.

I have placed a link to a new beautiful Christmas song here. I think it is one of the most beautiful Christmas songs I have ever heard. Click Here to watch the You Tube video.

Kristen Trayer is my sister in Jesus Christ. She is a very blessed child of God. And she has a voice of an Angel.

Jesus Loves You

Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment