Change Your Life - Get Your Free Book

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Picher, Oklahoma - Modern Day Ghost Town


The picture of us walking with the cross, was taken in Picher, Ok. on Aug. 1993. And today Picher, OK. is now a ghost town.

This message really touches me deeply in my spirit. Because God had me and my wife Linda and our two sons John and Scott. And she is two months pregnant with our third son Wayland. Walk with the cross in this town.

Now, today most everyone in the town is gone. I am so touched beep in my soul that the message of Jesus came through the town and the people seen our picture walking with the cross in the news paper and now everyone is gone.

That really hits me deeply more then words can ever say. Who would have ever guest that 17 years later after walking with the cross through Picher, Ok. that the city would fall apart?

I truly believe that God had a purpose for calling us to walk with the cross through Picher, Ok. on that day.

Here is a video of Picher, OK. and we walked with the cross down some of the streets shown in this video. Today Picher, Ok. is a real modern day ghost town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhbiRnGMm0

Is this a warning what is coming upon the earth soon. I truly think it is. Jesus Loves You. May God richly bless you and your family in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment